Sunday, March 16, 2014

"...opposite of / contained..." / Opon + El Aleph + Inpatient Press







Buy it without seeing it. Not the manner I enjoy getting writing out - behind the velvet sheet of bought. But, and, I am one, of many, to have some thing ( "Paloma: Ground Work" ) in the new only El Aleph Press publication, magazine issue #1 - amongst Sampson Starkweather, Ben Segal, Logan Fry, plus others. It's probably really nice, I think I get a copy too for no moneys.



/



Certain portions of my "o n e" chaptered project have been unleashed through soonly Opon #3, and already the Inpatient Press subsection called 'The Webworks Plexus.' Please do, I intend them to be interred into a chappy done up with the illustrations of the Crawford.


I will charge five buckos for it and they all go to opening of an IRA as per insistent family requests.




/



Soon, in town - 


3/20 - Vanderbilt, Visiting Writers Series, Kendra DeColo
3/27 - Scarritt Bennett Center, Gary McDowell