Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Projector Magazine Seeking Cinema Rambles





Chris Kerr, of Projector Magazine, is putting out the pirate flag and collecting booty. You got to be a spirit, you cain't be no ghost.



Dear Dears,

I am now assembling the third issue of Projector. Would you please do me the favor of forwarding the following call for work far and wide? Besides direct requests to my favorite writers and submissions through duotrope.com this is the main way I make the magazine. I already have terrific work in from some major poets and tall tale-tellers.

If you're associated with an MFA program or writers' group, I'd love it if you would spread the word to them folk too.

Call for Work:

Projector, the journal of creative response to film, is compiling its third issue. Submit stories, poems, and analyrical inventions about movies to projectormagazine@yahoo.com by August 31, 2011. Sample work at www.projectormagazine.com
. Payment is three copies.


-Chris Kerr





* Art of Mindy Alper